Live Streaming, Webcasting & Webinars
Kinura are a UK based web video agency specialising in live HD video production and live streaming
Webcasting & Live Streaming
Kinura have been live streaming and webcasting corporate events since 2007. We capture and deliver online video for training, online presentations and corporate communications. Organisations like Virgin, Astra Zeneca and Thomson Reuters trust us with their video content. If you need to organise a live stream or webcast for your event, talk to us and find out why we’re one of the UK’s leading video streaming agencies.
- Social live streaming with twitter, facebook and YouTube delivery
- Live streaming to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows.
- Expert webcast producers with years of experience
- Corporate event streaming through partnerships with leading events agencies
HD video production
Kinura film and record corporate events delivering live streaming across global networks. Our video crew are experts in webcasting and streaming live conferences and presentations using HD multi-camera systems. Live and on-demand video is created on location at events, in your offices or in the studio. Record, stream and deliver your event at the highest possible quality.
- Filming and streaming services from the UK’s leading live streaming experts
- Event filming and live streaming from anywhere in the EU
- Capture live video from events and conferences
- Reliable and scalable multi-camera video systems
- Create and deliver web video that audiences want to watch
Advice is free.
We prefer talking to people on the phone.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870
Or you can use form below.
You’re in good company.
As of 2014 we’re working with.
I have no hesitation in working with Kinura, for all our streaming requirements. Our recent Ogilvy Lab Day required 3 simultaneous streams to one web page – this was viewed by 15,000 people, across 86 countries. Kinura are reliable, friendly and extremely knowledgeable in the streaming space.
From complex pre-production through to on-site last minute requests, nothing is a problem for Kinura. Their technical expertise, seamless interaction with the client website and knowledge of worldwide content delivery makes working with them an absolute breeze.
Kinura have been so helpful during the set up of our webcast studio. Tech support for their webinar platform has been amazing, and their consultancy was instrumental in helping us set up the right kit and solid production workflows. They really are experts – and pretty nice folk too!
Latest from the blog
Join our seminar in partnership with EVCOM, on 29th April 2014, London.
Kinura and simply-communicate to live stream SMiLE London on March 17th 2014.
Psychology, neuroscience and behavioural economics: watch Ogilvy Lab Day on Friday 14th Feb 2014.