Live Streaming Webcasting and Webinars
Kinura are a London based video agency specialising in live HD video production and streaming
Webcasting & Live Streaming
Kinura have been live streaming and webcasting corporate events since 2007. We capture and deliver online video for events, webinars and corporate communications. Organisations like Virgin, Astra Zeneca and Thomson Reuters trust us with their video content. If you need to organise a live stream or webcast for your event, talk to us and find out why we’re one of the UK’s leading video streaming agencies.
- Social live streaming with twitter, facebook and YouTube delivery
- Live streaming to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows
- Expert webcast producers with years of experience
- Corporate event streaming through partnerships with leading events agencies
HD Video Production
Kinura film and record corporate events delivering live streaming across global networks. Our video crew are experts in webcasting and streaming for conferences and presentations using our unique HD multi-camera systems. Live and on-demand video is created on location at events, in your offices or in the studio. Record, stream and deliver your event at the highest possible quality to the widest audience.
- Filming and streaming services from the UK’s leading live streaming experts
- Event filming and live streaming from anywhere in the EU
- Capture live video from events and conferences
- Reliable and scalable multi-camera video systems
- Create and deliver web video that audiences want to watch
Advice is free.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870 or use form below.
You’re in good company.
Kinura have been live streaming conferences and events since 2007. As of 2015 we’re working with:
I have no hesitation in working with Kinura, for all our streaming requirements. Our recent Ogilvy Lab Day required 3 simultaneous streams to one web page – this was viewed by 15,000 people, across 86 countries. Kinura are reliable, friendly and extremely knowledgeable in the streaming space.Nicole Yershon , Director, Innovative Solutions, Ogilvy Group Advertising