Conference Webcasting and Live Streaming
Unlock the full potential of your conference with Kinura’s conference streaming & webcasting
Conference recording, webcasting & live streaming simplified.
Whether it’s a large conference or a small meeting Kinura has a robust, tested workflow to stream your event live or on-demand to tablets, desktops and mobiles. Choose from a range of optional features to engage your audience and make your event an online success.
- Live, adaptive bitrate to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows.
- HD video production workflows that’ll make your conference look great.
- Award winning reliability and industry standard H.264 video video quality.
- Flexible & scalable production units that fit with your current AV setup.
- Single or multi-camera video production. Broadcast a small meeting or multi-room conference.
- Engaging production. Mix in slides, graphics, video, social media feeds and more.
- Affordable conference event broadcast and capture with robust, low cost global live streaming.
- Unique robot camera system ideal filming conferences and presentations.
- Simultaneous encoding to any video format for post production.
- Fast on-demand upload to YouTube, Vimeo or other cloud hosting service.
- ProRes or mp4 archives available immediately after any broadcast.
- Host all your content in a dedicated microsite (or on your own domain).
- Add registration to restrict access and collect valuable user data.
- Add a pay-per-view or subscription system to monetize your content.
Advice is free
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870 or use form below.
On Demand Webinars
- Synchronised slides with H.264 HD video or audio only.
- Embed anywhere or just email the link.
- HTML5 compliant for iPads and compatible to Internet Explorer 8.
- Entirely browser-based: no extra software needed.
- Fully responsive player scales to any device or browser.
- Pop-out player for the best user experience on restrictive layouts.
- Unbranded: Make it your own using simple HTML markup.
- Unlimited viewers: No audience limit and no hidden bandwidth costs.