On 29th May 2014, we’re running a seminar in collaboration with EVCOM, featuring presentations from our fab clients Brandfuel, Chinwag (Social Media Week LDN) and Simply-Communicate. Book tickets here.
Connecting Live Audiences: Thursday, 29 May 2014 from 09:00 to 11:30 (BST)
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3EE
There’s never been more competition for the audience’s attention, so how do you create valuable online experiences alongside real events? We all know live streaming is possible, but how do we use it most effectively? How do we make the most of the opportunities for interacting with the online audience?
Sarah Platt, Managing Director of Kinura, will highlight recent trends and models; and will be joined by a panel of experts who will discuss the following:
- David Ball, founder of creative agency Brandfuel – on global streaming, social conversations, and producing Hangouts for Google Zeitgeist and other global events.
- Sam Michel, CEO of Chinwag – on building communities, streaming from multiple venues and using the Livestream.com platform for Social Media Week London
- Marc Wright, Chairman, Simply Communicate – on planning and producing webinars and building audiences in the B2B sector.
Delegates will leave this session with lots of useful tips and insight including:
• Using live streaming as a marketing tool
• Embedding streams in social platforms
• Moderating online conversations
• Tracking audience behaviour
• The opportunities offered by self-service platforms
• Ideas for building webcast audiences who keep coming back