Live Event Recording, Streaming and Webcasting
Deliver your live event to desktops, mobiles and tablets live or on-demand.
Take your live event to a global audience with webcasting
Kinura gives you access to world-class infrastructure and experienced production crews to deliver your live event to mobiles, desktops and tablet devices worldwide. Major brands, award winning agencies and multinational companies trust Kinura to live stream and webcast their events.
- Live HD video to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows.
- Award winning reliability and industry standard video quality.
- Flexible & scalable production units.
- Single or multi-camera video production.
- Engaging production. Mix in slides, graphics, video, social media feeds and more.
- Affordable corporate event capture and robust, low cost global live streaming.
- Unique robot camera system ideal filming conferences and presentations.
- Simultaneous encoding to any video format for post production.
- Fast upload to YouTube, Vimeo or cloud hosting services.
Advice is free.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870
CHOOSE YOUR PLATFORM
Kinura are regular users of the YouTube live platform. If your organisation is looking to produce a live stream and already has a YouTube account as a marketing channel this is likely the best option for you.
Livestream are a tried & trusted platform for delivering webcasts and live events over the web. Kinura uses them regularly and they offer excellent statistics and some handy social media functions. If you’re already using Livestream to deliver your events you should probably continue to develop your channel.
Verizon’s EdgeCast CDN
Kinura have partnered with Edgecast (now Verizon’s EdgeCast CDN) since 2009. They offer the most robust global delivery available. If your event need to reach 10’s of 1000’s around the globe then we have the infrastructure.
Live stream your Conference
- If you already have a video production team we’ll fit seamlessly into your workflow
- Live stream to all desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Simultaneously broadcast and archive to multiple OVPs
Add a Branded Microsite
- Host all your content in a dedicated microsite (or on your own domain).
- Add registration to restrict access and collect valuable user data.
- Add a pay-per-view or subscription system to monetize your content.
HD Live Video Production.
- Affordable, multi-camera, on-site live HD broadcasting.
- Capture all sessions from your event in full HD for late use.
- Mix in slides, video, graphics and engage your audience.