Live Event Recording, Streaming & Webcasting
Deliver your video to desktops, mobiles and tablets live or on-demand.
Recording, webcasting & live streaming your event couldn’t be simpler.
Kinura provides world-class infrastructure to deliver your live event to mobiles, desktops and tablets live and on-demand. Major brands and multi-national companies trust Kinura to live stream and webcast their events. We get it right – every time.
Live Streaming & Webcasting Service Overview.
- Live HD video to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows.
- Award winning reliability and industry standard video quality.
- Flexible & scalable production units.
- Single or multi-camera video production.
- Engaging production. Mix in slides, graphics, video, social media feeds and more.
- Affordable corporate event capture and robust global live streaming delivery
- Unique remote camera system for filming conferences and presentations
- Simultaneous encoding to any video format for post production.
- Fast upload to YouTube, Vimeo or cloud hosting services.
Advice is free.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870
Live stream your Conference
- If you already have a video production team we’ll fit seamlessly into your workflow
- Live stream to all desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Simultaneously broadcast and archive to multiple OVPs
Add a Branded Microsite
- Host all your content in a dedicated microsite (or on your own domain).
- Add registration to restrict access and collect valuable user data.
- Add a pay-per-view or subscription system to monetize your content.
HD Live Video Production.
- Affordable, multi-camera, on-site live HD broadcasting.
- Capture all sessions from your event in full HD for late use.
- Mix in slides, video, graphics and engage your audience.
Case Study: One Young World
Kinura have been working with creative agency Brandfuel for three consecutive years to live stream the annual One Young World Summit to a huge global audience. One Young World is a London based charity that gathers over 1,000 young people from all around the world to help and inspire them to create a positive change. The annual summit is watched by thousands and has a massive social media community. The event gets bigger every year: in Pittsburgh, USA in October 2012, there were around 1,500 delegates from over 190 countries. No youth-dominated event outside the Olympic Games brings together more countries than One Young World.
Agency, Venue or Event Company?
White label any of our encoding, HD video production or development services as your own.