Live Event Recording, Streaming and Webcasting
Stream your live event to desktops, mobiles and tablets live or on-demand, worldwide.
Take your live event to a global audience with webcasting
Kinura gives you access to world-class infrastructure and experienced production crews to deliver your live event to mobiles, desktops and tablet devices worldwide. Major brands, award winning agencies and multinational companies trust Kinura to live stream and webcast their events.
- Live, adaptive bitrate to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows.
- HD video production workflows that’ll make your event look great.
- Broadcast to a custom embedded player on your website or YouTube & facebook.
- Award winning reliability and industry standard H.264 video video quality.
- Flexible & scalable production units that fit with your current AV setup.
- Single or multi-camera video production. Broadcast a small meeting or multi-room conference.
- Engaging production. Mix in slides, graphics, video, social media feeds and more.
- Affordable corporate event capture and robust, low cost global live streaming.
- Unique robot camera system ideal filming conferences and presentations.
- Simultaneous encoding to any video format for post production.
- Fast on-demand upload to YouTube, Vimeo or other cloud hosting service.
- ProRes or mp4 archives available immediately after any broadcast.
Advice is free.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870 or use the form below.
Choose Your Platform
Kinura are regular users of the YouTube live platform. If your organisation is looking to produce a live stream and already has a YouTube account as a marketing channel this is likely the best option for you.
Livestream are a tried & trusted platform for delivering webcasts and live events over the web. Kinura uses them regularly and they offer excellent statistics and some handy social media functions. If you’re already using Livestream to deliver your events you should probably continue to develop your channel.
Verizon’s EdgeCast CDN
Kinura have partnered with Edgecast (now Verizon’s EdgeCast CDN) since 2009. They offer the most robust global delivery available. If your event need to reach 10’s of 1000’s around the globe then we have the infrastructure.
New the live streaming space but an obvious choice for brand owners and forward facing brands.