Live Event Recording, Streaming & Webcasting
Deliver your video to desktops, mobiles and tablets live or on-demand.
Recording, webcasting & live streaming your event couldn’t be simpler.
Kinura provides world-class infrastructure to deliver your live event to mobiles, desktops and tablets live and on-demand. Major brands and multi-national companies trust Kinura to live stream and webcast their events. We get it right – every time.
Live Streaming & Webcasting Service Overview.
- Live HD video to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows.
- Award winning reliability and industry standard video quality.
- Flexible & scalable production units.
- Single or multi-camera video production.
- Engaging production. Mix in slides, graphics, video, social media feeds and more.
- Affordable corporate event capture and robust global live streaming delivery
- Unique remote camera system for filming conferences and presentations
- Simultaneous encoding to any video format for post production.
- Fast upload to YouTube, Vimeo or cloud hosting services.
Advice is free.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870
Live stream your Conference
- If you already have a video production team we’ll fit seamlessly into your workflow
- Live stream to all desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Simultaneously broadcast and archive to multiple OVPs
Add a Branded Microsite
- Host all your content in a dedicated microsite (or on your own domain).
- Add registration to restrict access and collect valuable user data.
- Add a pay-per-view or subscription system to monetize your content.
HD Live Video Production.
- Affordable, multi-camera, on-site live HD broadcasting.
- Capture all sessions from your event in full HD for late use.
- Mix in slides, video, graphics and engage your audience.
Live Streaming Case Study: One Young World
Kinura have been working with creative agency Brandfuel for three consecutive years to live stream the annual One Young World Summit to a huge global audience. One Young World is a London based charity that gathers over 1,000 young people from all around the world to help and inspire them to create a positive change. The annual summit is watched by thousands and has a massive social media community. The event gets bigger every year: in Pittsburgh, USA in October 2012, there were around 1,500 delegates from over 190 countries.
“No youth-dominated event outside the Olympic Games brings together more countries than One Young World.”