Conference Live Streaming & Webcasting
Unlock the full potential of your conference with Kinura’s conference streaming & webcasting services
HD multi-camera video production for a better viewing experience.
Stream good-looking web video and keep your audience happy with our HD video production service. We’ll make sure your event is filmed and streamed at the highest quality with fast turn-around for on-demand video platforms.
- Broadcast-quality video live or on-demand
- Stream presentation slides, video and graphics for a live stream that keeps people watching
- Capture presentations in full HD and encoded to streaming formats
- Fast editing with video uploaded directly to YouTube, vimeo, Brightcove etc
- Affordable multi-camera video with our unique robotic camera system
- Experienced video crew for multi-camera shoots with ‘manned’ cameras
- Experiences streaming producers – let us deal with logistics so you can focus on your event
Advice is free.
We prefer talking to people on the phone.
Call +44 (0)203 151 5870
Or you can use form below.
Live stream your Conference
- If you already have a video production team we’ll fit seamlessly into your workflow
- Live stream to all desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Simultaneously broadcast and archive to multiple OVPs
Add a Branded Microsite
- Host all your content in a dedicated microsite (or on your own domain).
- Add registration to restrict access and collect valuable user data.
- Add a pay-per-view or subscription system to monetize your content.
HD Live Video Production.
- Affordable, multi-camera, on-site live HD broadcasting.
- Capture all sessions from your event in full HD for late use.
- Mix in slides, video, graphics and engage your audience.
Simultaneous Stream Locations
Simultaneous OVP Streams
Kinura have delivered multi-camera production and live streaming for Social Media Week London since 2011. Each year, a number of venues become ‘official hubs’ and the digital scene explodes with more events and presentations than most people can handle! In 2013, sessions and parties took place at a pop-up venue in Covent Garden, with Bloomberg and Virgin’s new ‘Battleship’ headquarters becoming event spaces with multiple sessions on all manner of social, digital issues happening concurrently each day of the week.
Streamed live from Covent Garden, Bloomberg & Virgin’s new ‘Battleship’ headquarters plus 5 other venues simultaneously.